Below is a partial listing of publications, research, book chapters, magazine articles and columns that have been written by and/or contributed to by RANA’s president, Nancy Chew.
- Chew, N. J. 2000. Aerosolized Drugs: Current Regulatory Perspective. Resp Care 45(6): 764 – 768
- Chew, N. J. and Sherman, M.I. 1975. Biochemistry of differentiation of Mouse Trophoblast: Δ5, 3 β-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase. Biology of Reproduction 12:351-359
- Marcal, J.M., Chew, N. J., Salomon, D. S., and Sherman, M. I. 1975 Δ5 , 3 β-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase Activities in Rap Trophoblast and Ovary During Pregnancy. Endocrinology 96(5):1270-1279
- von der Leyen, Heiko E., Chew N. Nitric oxide synthase gene transfer and treatment of restenosis: from bench to bedside. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 2006;62:7.
- Chew, N. and Cavagnaro, J. A. “Regulatory Issues in Gene Theraphy. Good Science – Good Sense.” In: Manufacturing of Gene Therapeutics: Methods, Processing, Regulation And Validation. Ed. G. Subramanian (London, U.K.: Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, 2002)
Magazine Articles and Columns:
- BioPharm (Editor, Regulatory Affairs Column, monthly, March 1988 – 2001)
- Medical World News
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Review (U.K.)
- Pharmaceutical Technology Europe
- Regulatory Affairs Focus
- Fritz, E., Minnick, D. & Chew, N. 2010 “Getting started with the FDA’s electronic submissions gateway” Regulatory Rapporteur, TOPRA Publishing. V. 7(9) pp. 4-6